1. When roleplaying we ask you to use third person and post in the past tense.
2. Do not use chatspeak in character.
2. We prefer our members to be at least semi-literate, but will accept most writers.
3. PP and GM is forbidden.
4. Please spellcheck before you post.
5. Roleplay posts (any post made in the Clan and Wild Lands categories) must be a minimum of 200 words.
6. Please be civil to one another. If you or someone else is having problems with a member, please pm a staff-member – don’t take matters into your own hands.
7. Do not kill another members cats without their permission.
8. If a cat dies, please pm both the clan leader and the admin to let them know.
9. Roleplay threads should have a posting order so that all members can keep up with events.
10. This site uses liquid time
Swearing, Violence & Graphic Content
1. Swearing is not to be directed at any member on site. In-Character swearing is acceptable, but should make use of Warrior Cats 'cuses' wherever possible.
2. Violence should be kept at pg13. We may have younger members on the site; let’s avoid upsetting them, shall we?
3. Graphic content should not be present in roleplay
4. Mating / kiting should not be roleplayed on the boards.
Note: These rules have been set according to Proboards' TOS; the rules that we all agree to upon joining or creating a forum
1. Cats must have an accepted profile before they are roleplayed.
2. All profiles must be submitted using the provided templates (note that you may add fields to these).
3. As a rule, members are banned from creating apprentices (though there may be occasional exceptions). If you wish to have an apprentice, you must create a kit and progress it in-character.
4. There is (currently) no character limit. You may play as many cats as you can handle.
5. You must obtain permission before launching an inter-clan romance.
6. Halfclan cats are to be kept to an absolute minimum, and can only be obtained using our on-site shop.
7. Unless stated otherwise, only Leaders and Med. Cats may converse with Starclan / have prophetic dreams.
8. Cats may only participate in gatherings if their leader has chosen them to attend.
1. Open high positions must be requested and reserved here, unless filled during roleplay. Profiles for any high ranking cat created without an accepted reservation will be rejected.
2. Members may only reserve two high positions at any one time, but may be permitted to reserve additional positions following acceptance of completed profiles.
3. Once a position has been filled, replacements will be selected almost exclusively through roleplay, using the same methods seen in the books. This means that a new Leader must be an old Deputy, a new Deputy must be selected by a Leader, a new Med. Cat must be an old Med. Cat Apprentice, and a new Med. Cat Apprentice must be appointed by a Med. Cat.
4. Members may not play the Leader and Deputy of a clan, or the Medicine Cat and Med. Cat Apprentice of a clan. The other half of these pairs must always belong to someone else.
5. Members owning high positions should post a minimum of once a fortnight (preferably with the high ranking character). Members failing to post one month or more, without prior notice, will lose the position.
Note to leaders: new mentors should be assigned using the mentor list. If there are no free mentors listed for your clan, kits cannot become apprentices.
Please ensure you follow FS rules and proboards ToS when posting.